Art by https://www.deviantart.com/yutaan
Welcome to the base of our Yu-Gi-Oh community. On this day we simply come together to talk, eat, trade and of course Duel with one another. There are no stakes, no level of entry. One does not even have to play to come visit. If you are interested in the game, want to see what its all about or have you played in the past and just want to come over to talk? this is the day to do so. if you want to play but don't know how to or do not have the cards, there are always plenty people to teach you the ropes or lend you their own decks for you to try out. People tend to be present between 15.00 and 22.00 with a range of people attending over that period. So wether you are a regular or if it's your first time, come over and have a good time.
donderdag, februari 13, 2020 - 00:00
- Did you or a housemate/familymember have any signs of a cold or a fever in the past 24 hours?
- Have you or has a housemate/familymember been diagnosed with Covid-19/Corona in the past 14 days and have you had contact since then?
Only register if you can answer 'No' to both questions.
- Reservation is obligatory
- Only players are allowed with the exception of the responsible person.
- Follow the 1,5m distance rules, no matter if you agree with them or not
- There will be one (announced beforehand) person who is above discussion. If that person tells you to keep more distance, you are obliged to follow these directions. It's possible that this will be transferred to another person during the evening.
- Are you waiting for your game to begin or is your game finished? Maintain your distance to other people.
Gaming specific rules
- Only use your own gaming materials (dice, notepad, etc)
Om je voor activiteiten in te schrijven dien je ingelogd te zijn.